Okay—it’s understandable if that seems like a somewhat premature announcement, but it is verifiable from any number of sources. Never mind that this year, spring doesn’t officially arrive in Moorpark until March 20…but that’s only what astronomers say (and they can’t even decide whether Pluto is a planet). Meteorologists take issue with them, anyway. It’s […]Read More...
Troop Real Estate
Working as a full time REALTOR® in Ventura County is a privilege I take seriously.
Meeting and exceeding my client’s needs is always my first priority.
I strive to be the best at what I do and gauge success by repeat business from my clients and the referrals they are happy to send my way.
Passionate About Real Estate
Committed to Excellent Service
Respond to All of my Clients' Calls/Emails/Texts
Honest about Home Valuations
25 Years of Experience
Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller, investor or looking for that special second home I am here to professionally assist you. I have helped many clients realize their real estate dreams and I will do the same for you! Call me today, Tina Hare, you won’t be disappointed!
SERVICE EXPERTISE: New homes, resale homes, luxury homes, relocation homes, second homes, golf communities, senior communities, homes with acreage, horse property, patio homes, condominiums, investment property and vacant land
AREA OF EXPERTISE: Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Newbury Park, Camarillo, Agoura Hills, Oak Park
Latest Real Estate
- $2,375,000 - 4938 Read Road
- $1,499,000 - 6824 Trevino Drive
- $1,499,000 - 12090 Nelson Road
- $2,300,000 - 8420 Waters Road
- $3,950,000 - 1590 Esperance Drive
- $787,000 - 4935 Hollyglen Court
- $849,000 - 11891 Maple Crest Street
- $1,175,000 - 14229 Huron Court
- $924,900 - 13170 Shadow Wood Place
- $339,900 - 536 Spring Road, Unit 97
- $2,249,000 - 8404 Waters Road
- $2,499,000 - 6435 Meadowglade Drive
- $1,569,000 - 12364 Palmer Drive
- $1,575,000 - 12066 Nelson Road
- $1,049,950 - 7340 Walnut Canyon Road
- $2,139,000 - 11811 Darlene Lane
- $839,950 - 11906 Silver Crest Street
- $1,529,000 - 12230 Nelson Road
- $1,399,900 - 6061 Gabbert Road
- $1,139,900 - 13209 Shadow Wood Place
- $809,000 - 11646 Sagewood Drive
- $769,000 - 4316 Crabapple Court
- $360,000 - 15282 Campus Park Drive, Unit A
- $675,000 - 13180 View Mesa Street
- $1,725,000 - 7225 Littler Court
Ventura County Bonsai MeetUp
California Bonsai Studio hosts a free class on the third Saturday of each month. Bring in a tree for help, or get advice about selecting your first bonsai. A full line of tools and supplies are available on site. Please note that this is an...
Ventura County Strategy Boardgamers
Join us for a pleasant Monday evening of Board games and Beer (or wine etc) at McGregors Craft Beer and Wine, Moorpark. The venue is a bar/pub that only opened a year ago. It is open and airy, good lighting and large, clean, tables. There is...
Ventura County Strategy Boardgamers
The start time is 6:00pm, but long games will not start until 6:30pm. This will allow more time for people to arrive, or to eat before the event. From January 2018 we are trialing a delayed start. Pickup games will not start until 6:30pm. People...
It’s hard to imagine anyone in Moorpark who hasn’t been hearing worried Wall Street commentators discussing the latest news. Starting with the worst January performance on record, even people without a lot of affected investments are aware of how ripples from that part of the finance world tend to reach almost everyone’s doorsteps. Moorpark homeowners […]Read More...
This one was news to me. The Wall Street Journal had it buried in a ‘spread sheet’ section of their online Real Estate section: “Why It’s Harder to Sell Your Home in an Election Year.” If you are like me—never having had an inkling that Moorpark homes for sale have rough sledding in an election […]Read More...