Okay—it’s understandable if that seems like a somewhat premature announcement, but it is verifiable from any number of sources. Never mind that this year, spring doesn’t officially arrive in Moorpark until March 20…but that’s only what astronomers say (and they can’t even decide whether Pluto is a planet). Meteorologists take issue with them, anyway. It’s […]Read More...
Troop Real Estate
Working as a full time REALTOR® in Ventura County is a privilege I take seriously.
Meeting and exceeding my client’s needs is always my first priority.
I strive to be the best at what I do and gauge success by repeat business from my clients and the referrals they are happy to send my way.
Passionate About Real Estate
Committed to Excellent Service
Respond to All of my Clients' Calls/Emails/Texts
Honest about Home Valuations
25 Years of Experience
Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller, investor or looking for that special second home I am here to professionally assist you. I have helped many clients realize their real estate dreams and I will do the same for you! Call me today, Tina Hare, you won’t be disappointed!
SERVICE EXPERTISE: New homes, resale homes, luxury homes, relocation homes, second homes, golf communities, senior communities, homes with acreage, horse property, patio homes, condominiums, investment property and vacant land
AREA OF EXPERTISE: Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Newbury Park, Camarillo, Agoura Hills, Oak Park
Latest Real Estate
- $2,375,000 - 4938 Read Road
- $1,550,000 - 6824 TREVINO DRIVE
- $785,000 - 12753 Summer Street
- $524,900 - 14606 Stanford Street
- $2,170,000 - 4930 READ ROAD
- $649,950 - 6544 NORTH AMHERST STREET
- $1,549,000 - 12090 Nelson Road
- $2,300,000 - 8420 Waters Road
- $2,424,999 - 8404 Waters Road
- $489,000 - 305 Esther Avenue
- $4,245,000 - 1590 Esperance Drive
- $2,099,000 - 4994 Read Road
- $415,000 - 15136 Varsity Street, Unit G
- $1,590,000 - 12066 Nelson Road
- $350,000 - 136 1st Street
- $559,000 - 6581 North Duke Street
- $820,000 -
- $1,495,000 - 12318 Nelson Road
- $659,000 - 6404 Linville Court
- $1,489,000 - 12416 Palmer Drive
- $1,200,000 - 13299 Shadow Wood Place
- $864,900 - 11891 Maple Crest Street
- $1,445,000 - 6061 Gabbert Road
- $499,000 - 4877 Juarez Avenue
- $665,000 - 4091 Weeping Willow Drive
Ventura County Strategy Boardgamers
We play many games including Hearts, Spades, Double Gin, Wizard, Mexican Train and anything else someone can teach. No worries if you don't know how to play something, we always love teaching. Everyone is welcome to bring something to share. I'll...
Knitting While Sipping
It’s hard to imagine anyone in Moorpark who hasn’t been hearing worried Wall Street commentators discussing the latest news. Starting with the worst January performance on record, even people without a lot of affected investments are aware of how ripples from that part of the finance world tend to reach almost everyone’s doorsteps. Moorpark homeowners […]Read More...
This one was news to me. The Wall Street Journal had it buried in a ‘spread sheet’ section of their online Real Estate section: “Why It’s Harder to Sell Your Home in an Election Year.” If you are like me—never having had an inkling that Moorpark homes for sale have rough sledding in an election […]Read More...