Okay—it’s understandable if that seems like a somewhat premature announcement, but it is verifiable from any number of sources. Never mind that this year, spring doesn’t officially arrive in Moorpark until March 20…but that’s only what astronomers say (and they can’t even decide whether Pluto is a planet). Meteorologists take issue with them, anyway. It’s […]Read More...
Troop Real Estate
Working as a full time REALTOR® in Ventura County is a privilege I take seriously.
Meeting and exceeding my client’s needs is always my first priority.
I strive to be the best at what I do and gauge success by repeat business from my clients and the referrals they are happy to send my way.
Passionate About Real Estate
Committed to Excellent Service
Respond to All of my Clients' Calls/Emails/Texts
Honest about Home Valuations
25 Years of Experience
Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller, investor or looking for that special second home I am here to professionally assist you. I have helped many clients realize their real estate dreams and I will do the same for you! Call me today, Tina Hare, you won’t be disappointed!
SERVICE EXPERTISE: New homes, resale homes, luxury homes, relocation homes, second homes, golf communities, senior communities, homes with acreage, horse property, patio homes, condominiums, investment property and vacant land
AREA OF EXPERTISE: Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Newbury Park, Camarillo, Agoura Hills, Oak Park
Latest Real Estate
- $2,375,000 - 4938 Read Road
- $1,499,000 - 6824 Trevino Drive
- $2,170,000 - 4930 Read Road
- $1,499,000 - 12090 Nelson Road
- $2,300,000 - 8420 Waters Road
- $4,245,000 - 1590 Esperance Drive
- $555,000 - 6581 North Duke Street
- $799,900 - 4935 Hollyglen Court
- $849,900 - 11891 Maple Crest Street
- $484,900 - 4877 Juarez Avenue
- $375,000 - 15076 Varsity Street, Unit C
- $1,299,000 - 6775 Trevino Drive
- $309,900 - 15210 Campus Park Drive, Unit D
- $795,000 - 10784 Ternez Drive
- $949,900 - 13170 Shadow Wood Place
- $719,500 - 12927 Sleepy Wind Street
- $339,000 - 6440 Marquette Street, Unit D
- $2,299,000 - 8404 Waters Road
- $2,499,000 - 6435 Meadowglade Drive
- $635,900 - 6544 North Amherst Street
- $1,580,000 - 12364 Palmer Drive
- $1,575,000 - 12066 Nelson Road
- $1,049,950 - 7340 Walnut Canyon Road
- $599,900 - 110 Moonsong Court
- $1,199,000 - 7359 Elk Run Way
Ventura County Real Estate and Investors Association
Real Estate has always been the IDEAL Investment. There are unlimited opportunities to make money investing in real estate. Join our Thousand Oaks Investing Meetup Group and learn how our community is doing various types of real estate...
Rancho Simi Trail Blazers
• What we'll doDESCRIPTION OF HIKE: Moderate-to-strenuous 6 miles with 1,600' of elevation gain/loss.Our hike will begin in Newbury Park from the Via Ricardo trailhead as we follow the Powerline Trail up to the Edison Road which we’ll follow...
Conejo Valley LadyHikers- 20s & 30s
• What we'll doMarch's hike is the Butte Trail in Wildwood in Thousand Oaks. It's a moderate 5.2 loop trail. Dogs on leashes are welcome to join!! • What to bringWater, sunscreen, snacks, and hiking shoes!! • Important to knowPlease update...
It’s hard to imagine anyone in Moorpark who hasn’t been hearing worried Wall Street commentators discussing the latest news. Starting with the worst January performance on record, even people without a lot of affected investments are aware of how ripples from that part of the finance world tend to reach almost everyone’s doorsteps. Moorpark homeowners […]Read More...
This one was news to me. The Wall Street Journal had it buried in a ‘spread sheet’ section of their online Real Estate section: “Why It’s Harder to Sell Your Home in an Election Year.” If you are like me—never having had an inkling that Moorpark homes for sale have rough sledding in an election […]Read More...