Okay—it’s understandable if that seems like a somewhat premature announcement, but it is verifiable from any number of sources. Never mind that this year, spring doesn’t officially arrive in Moorpark until March 20…but that’s only what astronomers say (and they can’t even decide whether Pluto is a planet). Meteorologists take issue with them, anyway. It’s […]Read More...
Troop Real Estate
Working as a full time REALTOR® in Ventura County is a privilege I take seriously.
Meeting and exceeding my client’s needs is always my first priority.
I strive to be the best at what I do and gauge success by repeat business from my clients and the referrals they are happy to send my way.
Passionate About Real Estate
Committed to Excellent Service
Respond to All of my Clients' Calls/Emails/Texts
Honest about Home Valuations
25 Years of Experience
Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller, investor or looking for that special second home I am here to professionally assist you. I have helped many clients realize their real estate dreams and I will do the same for you! Call me today, Tina Hare, you won’t be disappointed!
SERVICE EXPERTISE: New homes, resale homes, luxury homes, relocation homes, second homes, golf communities, senior communities, homes with acreage, horse property, patio homes, condominiums, investment property and vacant land
AREA OF EXPERTISE: Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Newbury Park, Camarillo, Agoura Hills, Oak Park
Latest Real Estate
- $1,499,999 - 5490 Grimes Canyon Road
- $2,375,000 - 4938 Read Road
- $1,169,900 - 13209 SHADOW WOOD PLACE
- $305,000 - 15210 Campus Park Drive, Unit D
- $1,550,000 - 6824 TREVINO DRIVE
- $1,199,995 - 11359 Raes Creek Road
- $719,000 - 6572 PINNACLE COURT
- $1,899,000 - 6137 GRIMES CANYON ROAD
- $824,900 - 11651 PINEDALE ROAD
- $1,175,000 - 14184 MAYA CIRCLE
- $2,359,000 - 11811 DARLENE LANE
- $719,950 - 7107 OSWEGO COURT
- $429,000 - 15034 VARSITY STREET, Unit F
- $1,100,000 - 13168 RED BIRD COURT
- $839,000 - 14406 SHAWNEE STREET
- $835,000 - 13991 BEAR FENCE COURT
- $955,000 - 11506 CHESTNUT RIDGE STREET
- $2,275,000 - 6485 GRIMES CANYON ROAD
- $1,199,900 - 10759 CITRUS DRIVE
- $2,499,999 - 8404 Waters Road
- $1,325,000 - 7318 RANGE VIEW CIRCLE
- $827,000 - 11892 MAPLE CREST STREET
- $1,678,000 - 11158 LOPEZ COURT
- $909,900 - 4213 LAURELVIEW DRIVE
- $839,900 - 14578 CORKWOOD DRIVE
Ventura County Strategy Boardgamers
Come along and celebrate that Chris Rollins is turning 30. Celebrate this auspicious event with some booze and board games in pleasant surroundings of a craft beer and wine room. There will be cake and snacks, feel free to bring food as the...
Ventura County Mental Health Profesionals Connect
This event is now full. If you would like to be put on a waiting list contact Dr. Lori Hops, [masked] or (805) 496-8432.Location and directions will be provided upon receipt of RSVP. Description: This presentation is a brief overview of the...
Ventura County Strategy Boardgamers
The start time is 6:00pm., people try to arrive a little before. Post a comment if you expect to arrive later. If requested we can delay the start of specific games until 6:30pm. Are you a fan of Agricola, Settlers of Catan, Puerto Rico, Stone...
It’s hard to imagine anyone in Moorpark who hasn’t been hearing worried Wall Street commentators discussing the latest news. Starting with the worst January performance on record, even people without a lot of affected investments are aware of how ripples from that part of the finance world tend to reach almost everyone’s doorsteps. Moorpark homeowners […]Read More...
This one was news to me. The Wall Street Journal had it buried in a ‘spread sheet’ section of their online Real Estate section: “Why It’s Harder to Sell Your Home in an Election Year.” If you are like me—never having had an inkling that Moorpark homes for sale have rough sledding in an election […]Read More...