Okay—it’s understandable if that seems like a somewhat premature announcement, but it is verifiable from any number of sources. Never mind that this year, spring doesn’t officially arrive in Moorpark until March 20…but that’s only what astronomers say (and they can’t even decide whether Pluto is a planet). Meteorologists take issue with them, anyway. It’s […]Read More...
Troop Real Estate
Working as a full time REALTOR® in Ventura County is a privilege I take seriously.
Meeting and exceeding my client’s needs is always my first priority.
I strive to be the best at what I do and gauge success by repeat business from my clients and the referrals they are happy to send my way.
Passionate About Real Estate
Committed to Excellent Service
Respond to All of my Clients' Calls/Emails/Texts
Honest about Home Valuations
25 Years of Experience
Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller, investor or looking for that special second home I am here to professionally assist you. I have helped many clients realize their real estate dreams and I will do the same for you! Call me today, Tina Hare, you won’t be disappointed!
SERVICE EXPERTISE: New homes, resale homes, luxury homes, relocation homes, second homes, golf communities, senior communities, homes with acreage, horse property, patio homes, condominiums, investment property and vacant land
AREA OF EXPERTISE: Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Newbury Park, Camarillo, Agoura Hills, Oak Park
Latest Real Estate
- $2,375,000 - 4938 Read Road
- $1,499,000 - 6824 Trevino Drive
- $2,170,000 - 4930 READ ROAD
- $1,499,000 - 12090 Nelson Road
- $2,300,000 - 8420 Waters Road
- $4,245,000 - 1590 Esperance Drive
- $2,099,000 - 4994 Read Road
- $350,000 - 136 1st Street
- $555,000 - 6581 North Duke Street
- $820,000 - 4935 Hollyglen Court
- $1,495,000 - 12318 Nelson Road
- $1,450,000 - 12416 Palmer Drive
- $849,900 - 11891 Maple Crest Street
- $1,439,000 - 6061 Gabbert Road
- $484,900 - 4877 Juarez Avenue
- $1,599,000 - 12234 Palmer Drive
- $1,045,000 - 10759 Citrus Drive
- $1,175,000 - 14229 Huron Court
- $389,900 - 15076 Varsity Street, Unit C
- $1,299,000 - 6775 Trevino Drive
- $319,900 - 15210 Campus Park Drive, Unit D
- $799,000 - 13653 Grand Isle Drive
- $795,000 - 10784 Ternez Drive
- $949,900 - 13170 Shadow Wood Place
- $595,000 - 4795 Dartmoor Court
Rancho Simi Trail Blazers
DESCRIPTION OF HIKE: Moderate 8 miles out-and-back with 750’ of elevation gain/loss.NOTE: This hike has been changed FROM a loop involving the Middle Range Fire Road TO an out-and-back hike in the canyon. This change has been made to avoid...
Vintage Motorcycle Meetup
Hello Everyone, Its that time of the year to for our ride to Ojai. We will be Joining the SoCal Norton club for there annual ride so there will be lots of different bikes and new faces. We are meeting at the Cactus Patch restaurant in Moorpark at...
The PM Hikers
A late afternoon hike to the top of Lizard Rock will provide a stunning sunset and beautiful views in all directions. Sunset is at 5:48pm. We will meet at the Wildwood Neighborhood Park at 4:30pm, located at 650 W. Avenida de los Arboles,...
It’s hard to imagine anyone in Moorpark who hasn’t been hearing worried Wall Street commentators discussing the latest news. Starting with the worst January performance on record, even people without a lot of affected investments are aware of how ripples from that part of the finance world tend to reach almost everyone’s doorsteps. Moorpark homeowners […]Read More...
This one was news to me. The Wall Street Journal had it buried in a ‘spread sheet’ section of their online Real Estate section: “Why It’s Harder to Sell Your Home in an Election Year.” If you are like me—never having had an inkling that Moorpark homes for sale have rough sledding in an election […]Read More...