Okay—it’s understandable if that seems like a somewhat premature announcement, but it is verifiable from any number of sources. Never mind that this year, spring doesn’t officially arrive in Moorpark until March 20…but that’s only what astronomers say (and they can’t even decide whether Pluto is a planet). Meteorologists take issue with them, anyway. It’s […]Read More...
Troop Real Estate
Working as a full time REALTOR® in Ventura County is a privilege I take seriously.
Meeting and exceeding my client’s needs is always my first priority.
I strive to be the best at what I do and gauge success by repeat business from my clients and the referrals they are happy to send my way.
Passionate About Real Estate
Committed to Excellent Service
Respond to All of my Clients' Calls/Emails/Texts
Honest about Home Valuations
25 Years of Experience
Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller, investor or looking for that special second home I am here to professionally assist you. I have helped many clients realize their real estate dreams and I will do the same for you! Call me today, Tina Hare, you won’t be disappointed!
SERVICE EXPERTISE: New homes, resale homes, luxury homes, relocation homes, second homes, golf communities, senior communities, homes with acreage, horse property, patio homes, condominiums, investment property and vacant land
AREA OF EXPERTISE: Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Newbury Park, Camarillo, Agoura Hills, Oak Park
Latest Real Estate
- $1,499,999 - 5490 Grimes Canyon Road
- $2,788,000 - 6005 Grimes Canyon Road
- $2,375,000 - 4938 Read Road
- $1,169,900 - 13209 Shadow Wood Place
- $305,000 - 15210 Campus Park Drive, Unit D
- $1,295,000 - 12388 Palmer Drive
- $1,550,000 - 6824 TREVINO DRIVE
- $1,395,000 - 12418 Nelson Road
- $649,000 - 15638 TROLLOPE COURT
- $1,199,995 - 11359 Raes Creek Road
- $859,999 - 13717 Blue Ridge Way
- $729,000 - 6572 Pinnacle Court
- $1,950,000 - 6137 Grimes Canyon Road
- $849,000 - 11651 Pinedale Road
- $1,175,000 - 14184 MAYA CIRCLE
- $2,369,000 - 11811 Darlene Lane
- $719,950 - 7107 Oswego Court
- $434,950 - 11565 Countrycreek Court
- $729,900 - 15749 Swift Place
- $589,900 - 11825 TRAPANI COURT
- $700,000 - 12202 WILLOW HILL DRIVE
- $729,950 - 3953 Weeping Willow Drive
- $439,000 - 15034 VARSITY STREET, Unit F
- $1,175,000 - 13168 RED BIRD COURT
- $839,000 - 14406 SHAWNEE STREET
Thousand Oaks Vesparados
We've been invited to join North County Scooter for a scenic Santa Barbara group ride through back roads, hills, vineyards and coastal vistas this Saturday! (Sorry for the last minute notice.) Not to be missed, it'll be worth arranging your...
Thousand Oaks Pacers Free Running Club
Sunday Runs! 7:30am Come for the Run, Stay for the Fun! *Our runs average 10-30 runners/walkers on a typical Sunday. Meetup rsvp is only reflecting meetup interest. Our actual turnout is always more. See you there! We're a running club for all...
Ventura County Strategy Boardgamers
Join us for a pleasant Sunday afternoon & evening of Board games and Beer (or wine etc) at McGregors Craft Beer and Wine, Moorpark. The venue is a bar/pub that only opened a year ago. It is open and airy, good lighting and large, clean, tables....
It’s hard to imagine anyone in Moorpark who hasn’t been hearing worried Wall Street commentators discussing the latest news. Starting with the worst January performance on record, even people without a lot of affected investments are aware of how ripples from that part of the finance world tend to reach almost everyone’s doorsteps. Moorpark homeowners […]Read More...
This one was news to me. The Wall Street Journal had it buried in a ‘spread sheet’ section of their online Real Estate section: “Why It’s Harder to Sell Your Home in an Election Year.” If you are like me—never having had an inkling that Moorpark homes for sale have rough sledding in an election […]Read More...