Okay—it’s understandable if that seems like a somewhat premature announcement, but it is verifiable from any number of sources. Never mind that this year, spring doesn’t officially arrive in Moorpark until March 20…but that’s only what astronomers say (and they can’t even decide whether Pluto is a planet). Meteorologists take issue with them, anyway. It’s […]Read More...
Troop Real Estate
Working as a full time REALTOR® in Ventura County is a privilege I take seriously.
Meeting and exceeding my client’s needs is always my first priority.
I strive to be the best at what I do and gauge success by repeat business from my clients and the referrals they are happy to send my way.
Passionate About Real Estate
Committed to Excellent Service
Respond to All of my Clients' Calls/Emails/Texts
Honest about Home Valuations
25 Years of Experience
Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller, investor or looking for that special second home I am here to professionally assist you. I have helped many clients realize their real estate dreams and I will do the same for you! Call me today, Tina Hare, you won’t be disappointed!
SERVICE EXPERTISE: New homes, resale homes, luxury homes, relocation homes, second homes, golf communities, senior communities, homes with acreage, horse property, patio homes, condominiums, investment property and vacant land
AREA OF EXPERTISE: Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Newbury Park, Camarillo, Agoura Hills, Oak Park
Latest Real Estate
- $2,375,000 - 4938 Read Road
- $1,499,000 - 6824 Trevino Drive
- $1,459,000 - 12090 Nelson Road
- $2,300,000 - 8420 Waters Road
- $3,950,000 - 1590 Esperance Drive
- $924,900 - 13170 Shadow Wood Place
- $339,900 - 536 Spring Road, Unit 97
- $2,249,000 - 8404 Waters Road
- $1,569,000 - 12364 Palmer Drive
- $1,599,000 - 12076 Palmer Drive
- $839,950 - 11906 Silver Crest Street
- $1,499,000 - 12230 Nelson Road
- $1,399,900 - 6061 Gabbert Road
- $1,139,900 - 13209 Shadow Wood Place
- $758,000 - 4316 Crabapple Court
- $1,689,000 - 7225 Littler Court
- $820,000 - 11608 Blossomwood Court
- $869,000 - 12125 Arbor Hill Street
- $1,395,000 - 7265 Range View Circle
- $2,099,000 - 4930 Read Road
- $799,000 - 13782 Grindstone Court
- $999,999 - 10759 Citrus Drive
- $1,678,000 - 11158 Lopez Court
- $669,999 - 4345 Country Meadow Street
- $620,000 - 7258 Pecan Avenue
Ventura County Strategy Boardgamers
The start time is 6:00pm, but long games will not start until 6:30pm. This will allow more time for people to arrive, or to eat before the event. From January 2018 we are trialing a delayed start. Pickup games will not start until 6:30pm. People...
The PM Hikers
Bard Lake, also known as the Wood Ranch Reservoir, is a beauty admired from afar by those who frequent Mt. McCoy and Long Ranch trails. We will hike close up to her on Tuesday (5/22/18) via the Sunset Hills trail, with an additional Woodridge...
805 RUNAWAYS Free Running Club
• What we'll doMeet by the tennis courts.We will meet, then run an approximate 1 1/2 mile loop. You can run part of it or extend the mileage. • What to bring • Important to know
It’s hard to imagine anyone in Moorpark who hasn’t been hearing worried Wall Street commentators discussing the latest news. Starting with the worst January performance on record, even people without a lot of affected investments are aware of how ripples from that part of the finance world tend to reach almost everyone’s doorsteps. Moorpark homeowners […]Read More...
This one was news to me. The Wall Street Journal had it buried in a ‘spread sheet’ section of their online Real Estate section: “Why It’s Harder to Sell Your Home in an Election Year.” If you are like me—never having had an inkling that Moorpark homes for sale have rough sledding in an election […]Read More...