Okay—it’s understandable if that seems like a somewhat premature announcement, but it is verifiable from any number of sources. Never mind that this year, spring doesn’t officially arrive in Moorpark until March 20…but that’s only what astronomers say (and they can’t even decide whether Pluto is a planet). Meteorologists take issue with them, anyway. It’s […]Read More...
Troop Real Estate
Working as a full time REALTOR® in Ventura County is a privilege I take seriously.
Meeting and exceeding my client’s needs is always my first priority.
I strive to be the best at what I do and gauge success by repeat business from my clients and the referrals they are happy to send my way.
Passionate About Real Estate
Committed to Excellent Service
Respond to All of my Clients' Calls/Emails/Texts
Honest about Home Valuations
25 Years of Experience
Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller, investor or looking for that special second home I am here to professionally assist you. I have helped many clients realize their real estate dreams and I will do the same for you! Call me today, Tina Hare, you won’t be disappointed!
SERVICE EXPERTISE: New homes, resale homes, luxury homes, relocation homes, second homes, golf communities, senior communities, homes with acreage, horse property, patio homes, condominiums, investment property and vacant land
AREA OF EXPERTISE: Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Newbury Park, Camarillo, Agoura Hills, Oak Park
Latest Real Estate
- $1,499,999 - 5490 Grimes Canyon Road
- $2,788,000 - 6005 Grimes Canyon Road
- $1,399,000 - 6625 Aspen Hills Drive
- $290,000 - 15210 Campus Park Drive, Unit D
- $1,099,000 - 6417 Turfway Road
- $1,395,000 - 12358 Palmer Drive
- $2,399,999 - 1560 Theising Court
- $2,475,000 - 4938 Read Road
- $5,800,000 - 15660 Lapeyre Road
- $619,000 - 4427 Skyglen Court
- $869,000 - 106 Wicks Road
- $889,999 - 13717 Blue Ridge Way
- $874,900 - 13267 Red Bird Court
- $835,000 - 4160 Misty Hollow Court
- $698,800 - 13464 Christian Barrett Drive
- $1,659,000 - 13755 Hightop Street
- $1,695,000 - 7367 Nicklaus Road
- $545,000 - 14445 East Purdue Street
- $329,000 - 15210 Campus Park Drive, Unit B
- $440,000 - 137 3rd Street
- $1,525,000 - 6974 Hogan Street
- $749,500 - 11950 Bubbling Brook Street
- $1,279,000 - 13669 Hightop Street
- $749,500 - 3921 Hatfield Court
- $1,399,000 - 7032 Hogan Street
Personal Development & Natural Medicine by Dr. Sarah Larsen
Click here to reserve your spot! Transform your Body for Success will be live with Host Dr. Sarah Larsen! You will have a transformation in your life! You will have elation, focus, and reconnection with what you love. You will have...
CLU Expressionists Toastmasters Club
We meet every Tuesday from 12:00 to 1:00 PM at the KCLU Community Room (#108 on the map at callutheran.edu). Guests are always welcome to attend. No reservations are necessary, and parking is always free. At our meetings, you will hear some of...
Ventura County Strategy Boardgamers
From Tuesday the 18th of October the meetup time will now be from 6:00pm to 10:30pm Are you a fan of Agricola, Settlers of Catan, Puerto Rico, Stone Age, Dominion or any other strategy board games ? Are you interested in learning new kinds of...
It’s hard to imagine anyone in Moorpark who hasn’t been hearing worried Wall Street commentators discussing the latest news. Starting with the worst January performance on record, even people without a lot of affected investments are aware of how ripples from that part of the finance world tend to reach almost everyone’s doorsteps. Moorpark homeowners […]Read More...
This one was news to me. The Wall Street Journal had it buried in a ‘spread sheet’ section of their online Real Estate section: “Why It’s Harder to Sell Your Home in an Election Year.” If you are like me—never having had an inkling that Moorpark homes for sale have rough sledding in an election […]Read More...